Shakira, the a multifaceted artist, is currently the most popular person on Facebook and has just hit 100 million likes. She has scored most likes any public figure on Facebook has ever achieved. To celebrate this milestone, Shakira shared a video on her page thanking her fans.
Due to the exceptional combination of Shakira’s global appeal, her authentic posts (both personal and music–related) and her engagement with fans and her overall likability, her page has mastered hit 100M likes.
A milestone for Shakira, she said, “I am honored and humbled about reaching this milestone, because it’s one that’s purely about connecting with my fans from all parts of the globe. Social media and specifically Facebook has helped myself and other artists bridge the gap between the stage and the audience. We’ve been able to create a conversation, where both artists and fans can share with one another their thoughts, achievements, the most important moments of their lives in photographs and videos, and have a real, ongoing dialogue.”
On Shakira’s page, her top 20 posts have resulted in 39,687,491 likes with top 10 most-shared posts resulting in 16,827,515 likes. There are about 8 posts that have received 2 million likes. Her most liked post was undoubtedly the World Cup image which scored over 3.5M likes in four days.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Being a celebrity with constant social presence, she ensured her fans were updated and kept informed. She thanked her fans when she hit 50 million likes, announced her pregnancy, posted the first picture of her baby bump, announced her “global baby shower” that she partnered with UNICEF, introduced Baby Milan to the world and many more.