Shakira, the a multifaceted artist, is currently the most popular person on Facebook and has just hit 100 million likes. She has scored most likes any public figure on Facebook has ever achieved. To celebrate this milestone, Shakira shared a video on her page thanking her fans.
Due to the exceptional combination of Shakira’s global appeal, her authentic posts (both personal and music–related) and her engagement with fans and her overall likability, her page has mastered hit 100M likes.
A milestone for Shakira, she said, “I am honored and humbled about reaching this milestone, because it’s one that’s purely about connecting with my fans from all parts of the globe. Social media and specifically Facebook has helped myself and other artists bridge the gap between the stage and the audience. We’ve been able to create a conversation, where both artists and fans can share with one another their thoughts, achievements, the most important moments of their lives in photographs and videos, and have a real, ongoing dialogue.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
On Shakira’s page, her top 20 posts have resulted in 39,687,491 likes with top 10 most-shared posts resulting in 16,827,515 likes. There are about 8 posts that have received 2 million likes. Her most liked post was undoubtedly the World Cup image which scored over 3.5M likes in four days.
Being a celebrity with constant social presence, she ensured her fans were updated and kept informed. She thanked her fans when she hit 50 million likes, announced her pregnancy, posted the first picture of her baby bump, announced her “global baby shower” that she partnered with UNICEF, introduced Baby Milan to the world and many more.