Miranda Kerr and ex-husband Orlando Bloom’s four-year-old son Flynn has made his modelling debut in the latest issue of a magazine.
Flynn appeared alongside his model mother in the shoot for the latest issue of Australian VOGUE magazine, reported Contactmusic.
The images were taken in Sydney, Australia last month and Kerr pitched the idea to the magazine after checking that her former partner approved. “She had to approve the image and had to check with Orlando in advance,” VOGUE Australia’s editor in chief Edwina McCann said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Speaking about Flynn’s performance in front of the camera, she added, “He loved it. Loved being involved and working with mummy, and the crew fell in love with him. He’s such a confident little kid and they have a playful relationship.”