Miranda Kerr and ex-husband Orlando Bloom’s four-year-old son Flynn has made his modelling debut in the latest issue of a magazine.
Flynn appeared alongside his model mother in the shoot for the latest issue of Australian VOGUE magazine, reported Contactmusic.
The images were taken in Sydney, Australia last month and Kerr pitched the idea to the magazine after checking that her former partner approved. “She had to approve the image and had to check with Orlando in advance,” VOGUE Australia’s editor in chief Edwina McCann said.
Speaking about Flynn’s performance in front of the camera, she added, “He loved it. Loved being involved and working with mummy, and the crew fell in love with him. He’s such a confident little kid and they have a playful relationship.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016