Supermodel Miranda Kerr feels better than ever now she has discovered her signature sexy style.
The 31-year-old Australian model used to favour simple, boyish clothes when she started out in the industry, but has been experimenting in recent years, and feels much more confident for it, reported Contactmusic.
“I grew into my femininity over the last 10 years. I’m a very tactile person – I like clothing that feels good against my skin. It’s much more appealing to me to feel good in something than to wear a piece just because it’s considered cool,” she said.
The former Victoria’s Secret Angel cites her summer style staples as high-waisted jeans, silk blouses and sunglasses, and she is hooked on the ability to spy on others’ clothing choices thanks to Instagram.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More