Supermodel Miranda Kerr feels better than ever now she has discovered her signature sexy style.
The 31-year-old Australian model used to favour simple, boyish clothes when she started out in the industry, but has been experimenting in recent years, and feels much more confident for it, reported Contactmusic.
“I grew into my femininity over the last 10 years. I’m a very tactile person – I like clothing that feels good against my skin. It’s much more appealing to me to feel good in something than to wear a piece just because it’s considered cool,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The former Victoria’s Secret Angel cites her summer style staples as high-waisted jeans, silk blouses and sunglasses, and she is hooked on the ability to spy on others’ clothing choices thanks to Instagram.