Actor Sampoornesh Babu may not have received a lifetime achievement award yet but the newcomer describes the moment he met superstar Rajinikanth as equivalent to that.
Sampoornesh met Rajinikanth here Saturday on the sets of upcoming Tamil actioner “Lingaa”, being shot at Ramoji Film City.
“I’m just an ordinary actor. Meeting superstar Rajinikanth is like a lifetime achievement award for me. I will cherish it for for ever,” Sampoornesh told IANS.
The actor had his meeting photographed and posted the picture on his Twitter page.
Sampoornesh became an overnight star with his Telugu spoof comedy “Hrudaya Kaleyam”. He is currently working on a film in the same language titled “Kobbari Matta”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More