Fashion designer Masaba Gupta, known for creating quirky designs, is gearing up for the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week winter-festive 2015.
Masaba, who is the daughter of veteran actress Neena Gupta and cricketer Vivian Richards took to micro-blogging website Twitter to share her excitement for the fashion show, which will be held from August 26-August 30 at Hotel Palladium, here.
“Here we go. The incredible madness of @LakmeFashionWk prep begins!,” she tweeted on Saturday.
Here we go.The incredible madness of @LakmeFashionWk prep begins! 🌟
— Masaba Gupta (@MasabaG) July 25, 2015
Planned bi-annually, LFW is jointly organised by cosmetic brand Lakmé and IMG Reliance. It will be a five-day extravaganza.
Masaba made her foray in the fashion industry with GenNext fashion show at Lakme Fashion Week 2009 and her collection made her win the most promising designer award at the event. It was followed by the launch of her flagship store in 2010 and many associations.
- LFW W/F 2017: Ritu Kumar, Masaba, Sanjay Gupta and highlights from Day 1
- Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra at Masaba Gupta – Madhu Mantena’s engagement
- Masaba Gupta, Satya Paul partnership comes to an end
- Chetan Bhagat’s Half Girlfriend inspires Masaba’s new sari range
- Masaba Gupta unveils quirky version of Tata Nano
- Understand your body and dress accordingly: Masaba
She was the youngest to be appointed as the fashion director of brand Satya Paul. Her loyal client list boasts of glamorous names like Sonam Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, and actress-host Mandira Bedi.