Olympic-winning athlete Bruce Jenner says he loves his former wife Kris and is grateful for being supportive of his decision to come out transgender.
Bruce and Kris speak about his gender transition in an upcoming two-part special ” Keeping Up With the Kardashians: About Bruce”, reported People magazine.
Kris, in the promo for the special, says she felt “they were a match made in heaven.”
- Caitlyn's speech was brave: Kris Jenner
- Bruce Jenner borrows designer gowns from ex-wife Kris?
- Bruce Jenner makes transgender history by identifying as a woman
- Don't want to hurt my kids: Bruce Jenner on gender transition
- Bruce Jenner wears wedding band post divorce
- ‘The most human moment of his life’
“We had so much in common that it was kind of a match made in heaven. We went to races. We played golf. We went snow skiing,” says Kris in the clip. “I mean, there wasn’t anything we didn’t do, and we could not keep our hands off each other.”
“You know, Kris is a really good woman and I love her to death,” adds Bruce after his ex-wife speaks.
“And the love and acceptance I have gotten from Kris is absolutely overwhelming.”