Merely hours after the audio release of acting legend Rajinikanth’s epic drama ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, the film’s music was ruling the iTunes.
The film’s music, which was launched at an event in Chennai on Sunday (March 9), in the presence of Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, among others gained the top position on the iTunes charts in India.
The film’s music is composed by music maestro AR Rahman.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
At the music launch, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ became the first Tamil film to trend on Twitter! An expected feat from a Rajinikanth starrer.
Referred to as India’s answer to James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is being touted as the country’s first to be made using motion capture technology.
Rajnikanth’s daughter Soundarya hopes her directorial debut vehicle ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ to be a game-changer for Indian cinema at the international level.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff will also be seen in a pivotal role in the film, which is slated to release on April 11.