Merely hours after the audio release of acting legend Rajinikanth’s epic drama ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, the film’s music was ruling the iTunes.
The film’s music, which was launched at an event in Chennai on Sunday (March 9), in the presence of Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, among others gained the top position on the iTunes charts in India.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film’s music is composed by music maestro AR Rahman.
At the music launch, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ became the first Tamil film to trend on Twitter! An expected feat from a Rajinikanth starrer.
Referred to as India’s answer to James Cameron’s ‘Avatar’, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is being touted as the country’s first to be made using motion capture technology.
Rajnikanth’s daughter Soundarya hopes her directorial debut vehicle ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ to be a game-changer for Indian cinema at the international level.
Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff will also be seen in a pivotal role in the film, which is slated to release on April 11.