Kim Kardashian,Kanye West reject US$ 3m payout for daughter’s first photo

The couple has said no to an Australian magazine to give exclusive photos of their newborn.

Written by PTI | Los Angeles | Published:July 3, 2013 2:12 pm

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West have reportedly refused an offer of US$ 3 million for the first pictures of their daughter.

The couple has said no to an Australian magazine to give exclusive photos of their newborn daughter,reported Aceshowbiz.

“Kanye’s been adamant about not having the baby on the show. He was serious when he said North isn’t America’s baby,so he may not do anything,” a source said.

West has rarely left his daughter’s side and made his first appearance since his baby’s arrival last week when out with Kris Jenner in Los Angeles.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

  1. No Comments.