Supermodel Kate Moss reportedly wants to venture into filmmaking for which she is contemplating about joining a course.
The 40-year-old model is apparently serious about her directorial ambitions and wants to take things to the next level, reported Daily Star.
Kate and Jamie (Kate’s husband) regularly watch deep psychological films with amazing photography and subtitles. She has been looking into scriptwriting and hopes to attend special lessons in directing and producing,” a source said.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“She has also been speaking to a few Hollywood contacts. Kate very much wants to take things to the next level in Los Angeles and London,” the source added.