Actor Karisma Kapoor’s estranged husband Sunjay Kapur has filed a petition in a family court here seeking custody of their two children.
In the petition filed last month, Kapur has sought custody of their two children Samaira and Kiaan Raj. The move comes two years after the couple started living separately due to irreconcilable differences.
Sunjay Kapur, in his petition, filed before the Bandra Family Court in suburban Mumbai, sought custody reportedly after the 39-year-old actress denied him access to the children.
The copy of the petition has been sent to Karisma. The couple had got married in September 2003 and Samaira was born in March 2005, while Kiaan Raj in March 2010.
The case will come for hearing in due course of time. When PTI contacted Karisma’s manager, she said, “I don’t think she (Karisma) will like to talk about it.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016