Actor Karisma Kapoor’s estranged husband Sunjay Kapur has filed a petition in a family court here seeking custody of their two children.
In the petition filed last month, Kapur has sought custody of their two children Samaira and Kiaan Raj. The move comes two years after the couple started living separately due to irreconcilable differences.
Sunjay Kapur, in his petition, filed before the Bandra Family Court in suburban Mumbai, sought custody reportedly after the 39-year-old actress denied him access to the children.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The copy of the petition has been sent to Karisma. The couple had got married in September 2003 and Samaira was born in March 2005, while Kiaan Raj in March 2010.
The case will come for hearing in due course of time. When PTI contacted Karisma’s manager, she said, “I don’t think she (Karisma) will like to talk about it.”