In the film,the 32-year-old actress is employed with a NGO and believes in working for the benefit of society.
“When I heard this film will be shot in a village,I was excited. This was the reason for me to say yes to the project. I have never been to a village or shot there so I wanted to experience it,” Kareena Kapoor told reporters.
This film will see Kareena Kapoor teaming up with Imran Khan for the second time after Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It was fun working with Imran Khan. He is a great actor,” she said.
The romantic comedy is produced by Karan Johar and will release on November 22.
Also,Kareena Kapoor is looking forward to working with Hrithik Roshan in Shuddhi.
“He is a great actor… He is the finest actor. I am very excited to be working with him again,” she said.