Defending her son Sooraj,who has been arrested for abetting the suicide of his girlfriend and actress Jiah Khan,Zarina Wahab insists that truth will eventually come out.
Jiah Khan,25,was found hanging at her flat in Sagar Sangeet Building in the posh Juhu area on June 3 around midnight.
She apparently left a suicide note,which points fingers towards
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
actor Aditya Pancholi and Zarina’s son Sooraj.
Jiah and Sooraj were in a relationship for quite sometime and reportedly there were problems between the couple,which seem to have forced her to take the extreme step.
“Police are investigating the case,whatever allegations and charges… Truth will come out. We are confident police will investigate the matter and truth will prevail,” said Zarina Wahab.
Jiah Khan’s mother Rabiya has been quite vocal about her dislike towards Sooraj,holding him responsible for her daughter’s suicide.
“Let her mother say whatever she wants. I am a mother too and I know my son. My son is not responsible for her death. He will prove to be innocent. We are co-operating with the authorities,” she said.
“Sooraj is a soft spoken person. He has not raised his hand on her. He did not visit her on that fateful day,” she added.
Reportedly,actor Salman Khan is going to launch Sooraj in the remake version of Hero opposite Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya.
“I don’t think all this will affect his career. No one can destroy his career or life,” Zarina said.
As per the letter that Jiah wrote,it seems the relationship between Jiah and Sooraj was not working out.
“I feel it is unethical to speak about the private life of someone. No one really knows what happened between the two,” she said.
Sooraj’s father Aditya Pancholi,who had a fracas with the media recently,has decided to stay out of the matter.
“I am not going to talk anything on this matter. My wife will talk,” Aditya said.