Defending her son Sooraj,who has been arrested for abetting the suicide of his girlfriend and actress Jiah Khan,Zarina Wahab insists that truth will eventually come out.
Jiah Khan,25,was found hanging at her flat in Sagar Sangeet Building in the posh Juhu area on June 3 around midnight.
She apparently left a suicide note,which points fingers towards
actor Aditya Pancholi and Zarina’s son Sooraj.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Jiah and Sooraj were in a relationship for quite sometime and reportedly there were problems between the couple,which seem to have forced her to take the extreme step.
“Police are investigating the case,whatever allegations and charges… Truth will come out. We are confident police will investigate the matter and truth will prevail,” said Zarina Wahab.
Jiah Khan’s mother Rabiya has been quite vocal about her dislike towards Sooraj,holding him responsible for her daughter’s suicide.
“Let her mother say whatever she wants. I am a mother too and I know my son. My son is not responsible for her death. He will prove to be innocent. We are co-operating with the authorities,” she said.
“Sooraj is a soft spoken person. He has not raised his hand on her. He did not visit her on that fateful day,” she added.
Reportedly,actor Salman Khan is going to launch Sooraj in the remake version of Hero opposite Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya.
“I don’t think all this will affect his career. No one can destroy his career or life,” Zarina said.
As per the letter that Jiah wrote,it seems the relationship between Jiah and Sooraj was not working out.
“I feel it is unethical to speak about the private life of someone. No one really knows what happened between the two,” she said.
Sooraj’s father Aditya Pancholi,who had a fracas with the media recently,has decided to stay out of the matter.
“I am not going to talk anything on this matter. My wife will talk,” Aditya said.