Tamil actor Siddharth, who is known for his role in Bollywood films like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Chashme Baddoor’, ‘Midnight’s Children’, among others, rubbished reports of having a teenage child.
The actor, who was clearly upset, took to Twitter to clear the air about the reports saying that he is father to a 15-year-old kid.
Siddharth tweeted, “I’m 35 years old. I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. When I settle down in life I’ll let you all know. Till then, just chill. Please.”
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
Siddharh went on to say, “Similar lies written about me a decade ago led to people still believing I have teenage children. One irresponsible article goes a long way.”
He also tweeted, “So many random rumours about me and my family these past few days. Used to bother me a lot. I think I’ve become numb. Have some respect.”
The actor is believed to be dating south Indian actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu and according to reports the couple is likely to be engaged soon.