Tamil actor Siddharth, who is known for his role in Bollywood films like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Chashme Baddoor’, ‘Midnight’s Children’, among others, rubbished reports of having a teenage child.
The actor, who was clearly upset, took to Twitter to clear the air about the reports saying that he is father to a 15-year-old kid.
Siddharth tweeted, “I’m 35 years old. I’m working harder than I’ve ever worked. When I settle down in life I’ll let you all know. Till then, just chill. Please.”
Siddharh went on to say, “Similar lies written about me a decade ago led to people still believing I have teenage children. One irresponsible article goes a long way.”
He also tweeted, “So many random rumours about me and my family these past few days. Used to bother me a lot. I think I’ve become numb. Have some respect.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The actor is believed to be dating south Indian actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu and according to reports the couple is likely to be engaged soon.