Director A R Murugadoss said that he dislikes watching the remake of his films due to the changes made in them.
“I don’t like to watch my own films being remade by others (directors). There is some kind of fear when I see others doing (directing) my films. When I see the changes, I feel bad. So I don’t want to watch remakes of my films,” Murugadoss told PTI.
Murugadoss is known for making the Aamir Khan starrer ‘Ghajini’. His Tamil hits remade in Bollywood by other directors include the Salman Khan starrer ‘Jai Ho’ and Akshay Kumar’s yet to be released movie ‘Gabbar’.
The filmmaker said he enjoys watching Bollywood movies.
“I liked ‘Vicky Donor’, ‘Barfi’ and ‘Ram Leela’. I loved these movies. Each of them were entertainers in theirown space,” he said, adding that he would like to work with Salman, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir, Akshay and Ranbir Kapoor.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Murugadoss is looking forward to his second Bollywood release ‘Holiday’, which is a remake of his 2012 Tamil action hit called ‘Thuppakki’.
‘Holiday’ features Akshay and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles, along with Govinda in a supporting role.
The movie, which has been produced by Vipul Shah, is scheduled to release on June 6.