Director A R Murugadoss said that he dislikes watching the remake of his films due to the changes made in them.
“I don’t like to watch my own films being remade by others (directors). There is some kind of fear when I see others doing (directing) my films. When I see the changes, I feel bad. So I don’t want to watch remakes of my films,” Murugadoss told PTI.
Murugadoss is known for making the Aamir Khan starrer ‘Ghajini’. His Tamil hits remade in Bollywood by other directors include the Salman Khan starrer ‘Jai Ho’ and Akshay Kumar’s yet to be released movie ‘Gabbar’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The filmmaker said he enjoys watching Bollywood movies.
“I liked ‘Vicky Donor’, ‘Barfi’ and ‘Ram Leela’. I loved these movies. Each of them were entertainers in theirown space,” he said, adding that he would like to work with Salman, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir, Akshay and Ranbir Kapoor.
Murugadoss is looking forward to his second Bollywood release ‘Holiday’, which is a remake of his 2012 Tamil action hit called ‘Thuppakki’.
‘Holiday’ features Akshay and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles, along with Govinda in a supporting role.
The movie, which has been produced by Vipul Shah, is scheduled to release on June 6.