Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has admitted that he’s in talks with a few Telugu directors to do a film, but says he hasn’t signed a film yet in the language. He also says if a Telugu film happens, his home banner will produce it.
“There’s no truth in the recent statements stating that I have accepted to do a Telugu film. I am discussing a few things with Telugu film directors but I have not signed anything. If I confirm a Telugu film, it will be produced on my Rajkamal International banner,” Kamal Haasan said in a statement.
There were recent reports that Kamal had confirmed a project with Telugu filmmaker Dharma Teja.
Presently, Kamal Haasan is busy wrapping up his Tamil film ‘Uttama Villain’ and will soon start working on Tamil remake of Malayalam blockbuster ‘Drishyam’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016