Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has admitted that he’s in talks with a few Telugu directors to do a film, but says he hasn’t signed a film yet in the language. He also says if a Telugu film happens, his home banner will produce it.
“There’s no truth in the recent statements stating that I have accepted to do a Telugu film. I am discussing a few things with Telugu film directors but I have not signed anything. If I confirm a Telugu film, it will be produced on my Rajkamal International banner,” Kamal Haasan said in a statement.
There were recent reports that Kamal had confirmed a project with Telugu filmmaker Dharma Teja.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Presently, Kamal Haasan is busy wrapping up his Tamil film ‘Uttama Villain’ and will soon start working on Tamil remake of Malayalam blockbuster ‘Drishyam’.