Cricketer Harbhajan Singh will sell sweets and namkeen for upcoming television show ‘Mission Sapne’.
The off-spinner will be selling biscuits and namkeen in the first-of-its-kind television show wherein celebrities spanning Bollywood, television, sports and music worlds will step into the shoes of common man for a day, and face hardships to raise funds for those who struggle to make ends meet.
Harbhajan will move away from the cricket arena to become a biscuit and namkeen seller for the very first time.
During his stint on the show, Bhajji will use his talent, wit and star persona to ensure that business continues to bloom for the person he is supporting.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The celebrities will move away from their comfort zone to either drive a taxi or sell fish or become a door-to-door salesman for the very first time.
The show will air on Colors channel.