Cricketer Harbhajan Singh will sell sweets and namkeen for upcoming television show ‘Mission Sapne’.
The off-spinner will be selling biscuits and namkeen in the first-of-its-kind television show wherein celebrities spanning Bollywood, television, sports and music worlds will step into the shoes of common man for a day, and face hardships to raise funds for those who struggle to make ends meet.
Harbhajan will move away from the cricket arena to become a biscuit and namkeen seller for the very first time.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
During his stint on the show, Bhajji will use his talent, wit and star persona to ensure that business continues to bloom for the person he is supporting.
The celebrities will move away from their comfort zone to either drive a taxi or sell fish or become a door-to-door salesman for the very first time.
The show will air on Colors channel.