Film producer Sajid Nadiadwala is happy with the performance of debutante actor Tiger Shroff in the yet-to-release ‘Heropanti’.
“I am very happy with how the movie is shaping up. I am fulfilling the responsibility given to me 15 years ago by Jackie to train his son. It certainly is a different space,but training it is,” Sajid said.
Shooting of the film is still underway. Sajid Nadiadwala first met Tiger 15 years ago when the latter was just five,at the football field and Jackie insisted that he train his son in football.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment Pvt Ltd (NGEPL),’Heropanti’ is directed by Sabbir Khan,and
stars debutante Tiger Shroff in lead role.
It is slated to release on May 16.