Stand-up comedian Sunil Grover,who tickled the funny bone of the audience as ‘Gutthi’ on the popular show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’,will now be seen in the role of a Bihari mother- ‘Kunwari’ in an episode of a dance reality show.
Sunil Grover will be seen in an upcoming episode of the relaunched dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie’.
In the episode,Sunil will be seen essaying a double role as a child named Kaptan and as his Bihari mother Kunwari.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
According to sources,as Kaptan he would display three types of dance styles Ayurvedic,Homeopathic and seasonal dance to judges Naved,Javed and Ravi. However,the judges reject him saying he needs some more practice. Later,he comes as the boy’s mother Kunwari and seeks to know why her child was rejected.
The episode will be aired on the coming Sunday on Sony Entertainment Television.