Stand-up comedian Sunil Grover,who tickled the funny bone of the audience as ‘Gutthi’ on the popular show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’,will now be seen in the role of a Bihari mother- ‘Kunwari’ in an episode of a dance reality show.
Sunil Grover will be seen in an upcoming episode of the relaunched dance reality show ‘Boogie Woogie’.
In the episode,Sunil will be seen essaying a double role as a child named Kaptan and as his Bihari mother Kunwari.
According to sources,as Kaptan he would display three types of dance styles Ayurvedic,Homeopathic and seasonal dance to judges Naved,Javed and Ravi. However,the judges reject him saying he needs some more practice. Later,he comes as the boy’s mother Kunwari and seeks to know why her child was rejected.
The episode will be aired on the coming Sunday on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review