Model Gigi Hadid has taken to Twitter to blast a report that suggested she snorted cocaine at a Victoria’s Secret event.
The 19-year-old model slam the blog, which posted a video of Gigi sniffing something on the table while dancing onstage with Cody Simpson, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Gigi Hadid flashes armpit hair
- Third edition of supermodel Gigi Hadid's Barbie doll to be out soon
- Gigi Hadid and Katy Perry missed the Victoria's Secret show in Shanghai
- Angels or demons? Political shadow hangs over Victoria's Secret China show
- Gigi Hadid and Maria Grazia make it to Glamour's Women of the Year 2017
- Social media has taken dumb model stereotype away: Gigi Hadid
Hadid wrote, “@OCEANUP you are the pits of the world. It’s very sad that you need to go to those lengths for someone to maybe read your blog. If u actually watch the video there is nothing on the counter .5 sec’s before you see that image… It’s not only impossible but insane to me.”
“Besides for doing the supposed in general, I’d be an idiot to do that at a work event in front of hundreds of people/press. I’m insulted. I take pride in being a good role model, would never touch that, & will not stand for or put up with a little piece of scum blog like OU,” she posted.
Her model friend Hailey Baldwin defended her.
“@GiGiHadid u are one of the good ones Gi! These people only wanna find any glimpse of bad in u that they can, that’s just the world we’re in.”