Rajinikanth began his twitter (@superstarrajini) journey by saying, “Salutation to the Lord. Vaṇakkam aṉaivarukkum !! A big thank you to all my fans. Excited on this digital journey.” And within hours of his joining, ‘Welcome to Twitter’ started trending on Twitter.
Rajinikanth, who fulfilled many of his fans’ wishes by official joining the site, had another surprise in store for them. For every person who followed the actor on Twitter, an exclusive autographed poster of the superstar’s upcoming film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is being sent to them.
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 5, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Rajinikanth’s digital presence will be managed by Fluence – a celebrity digital network.
Meanwhile, Rajinikanth had more than 20,000 followers and his account verified even before his first tweet. The actor effortlessly got more than 50, 000 followers within 45 minutes.
The Padma Bhushan awardee also posted a link of a video along with his tweet in which he said that he is looking forward to interacting with his fans on the platform.
“I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle I owe my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social media platform for a while to connect with them, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately I never got around to it until now.
“I decided to start with Twitter because I felt that the platform is abuzz with all the news and the trends that happen across the globe and I am told that this is where all the best Rajini one liners are,” he added.