Tamil legend Rajinikanth stirred a new aura on social networking site Twitter, after joining the micro blogging site on Monday (May 5).
Rajinikanth began his twitter (@superstarrajini) journey by saying, “Salutation to the Lord. Vaṇakkam aṉaivarukkum !! A big thank you to all my fans. Excited on this digital journey.” And within hours of his joining, ‘Welcome to Twitter’ started trending on Twitter.
Rajinikanth, who fulfilled many of his fans’ wishes by official joining the site, had another surprise in store for them. For every person who followed the actor on Twitter, an exclusive autographed poster of the superstar’s upcoming film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is being sent to them.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
— Rajinikanth (@superstarrajini) May 5, 2014
Rajinikanth’s digital presence will be managed by Fluence – a celebrity digital network.
Meanwhile, Rajinikanth had more than 20,000 followers and his account verified even before his first tweet. The actor effortlessly got more than 50, 000 followers within 45 minutes.
The Padma Bhushan awardee also posted a link of a video along with his tweet in which he said that he is looking forward to interacting with his fans on the platform.
“I have always believed that my career graph is a miracle I owe my fans. I have been contemplating joining the social media platform for a while to connect with them, hear what they have to say and share my thoughts. Unfortunately I never got around to it until now.
“I decided to start with Twitter because I felt that the platform is abuzz with all the news and the trends that happen across the globe and I am told that this is where all the best Rajini one liners are,” he added.