Pregnant singer Fergie celebrated her baby shower with celebrity friends such as Adam Lambert,Kelly Osbourne and Julianne Hough.
The Black Eyed Peas member’s friends and family members
gathered at the SLS Hotel for the event,reported Ace Showbiz.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 38-year-old singer posted a picture on Twitter,of her wearing a fitted print dress and holding a sign which read,
“Say my name,”. Fergie looked pretty as she styled her long hair loose and wore a pair of white heels.
The baby shower was held in a tropical theme. The event was hosted by Fergie’s agent Sean Patterson,DSquared fashion
designers Dean and Dan Caten and hair stylist Andy Lecompte.
The soon-to-be father Josh Duhamel was also present at the
Guests at the baby shower were served with Fergie’s own wine,in addition to cocktails and vodka. The party’s hosts also prepared teal-coloured balloons for children as well as candies.
Fergie,whose real name was Stacy Ferguson,legally changed her name to Fergie Duhamel earlier this month. Fergie and the Safe Haven actor,who got married in 2009,announced that they were expecting their first child in February.