Pregnant singer Fergie celebrated her baby shower with celebrity friends such as Adam Lambert,Kelly Osbourne and Julianne Hough.
The Black Eyed Peas member’s friends and family members
gathered at the SLS Hotel for the event,reported Ace Showbiz.
The 38-year-old singer posted a picture on Twitter,of her wearing a fitted print dress and holding a sign which read,
“Say my name,”. Fergie looked pretty as she styled her long hair loose and wore a pair of white heels.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The baby shower was held in a tropical theme. The event was hosted by Fergie’s agent Sean Patterson,DSquared fashion
designers Dean and Dan Caten and hair stylist Andy Lecompte.
The soon-to-be father Josh Duhamel was also present at the
Guests at the baby shower were served with Fergie’s own wine,in addition to cocktails and vodka. The party’s hosts also prepared teal-coloured balloons for children as well as candies.
Fergie,whose real name was Stacy Ferguson,legally changed her name to Fergie Duhamel earlier this month. Fergie and the Safe Haven actor,who got married in 2009,announced that they were expecting their first child in February.