Eminem has released a new single titled ‘Rap God’,in which he makes references to several things,from rappers’ feud to alleged sex scandal between a former US president and a White House intern.
The six-minute track features Eminem making references to several things,including Fabolous’ feud with Ray J as well as the scandal of former president Bill Clinton and former White House intern Monica Lewinsky,reported Aceshowbiz.
In the track,Eminem also lays verses about him inducting Run DMC into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame back in 2010. He then pays tribute to some big names in rap who have inspired him. He calls himself “a product” of rappers Rakim,Tupac Shakur,Lakim Shabazz and the members of Compton-based hip-hop group NWA.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The tune closes with Eminem asking,”Be a king? Think not – why be a king when you can be a God?”
‘Rap God’ is the second single lifted from Eminem’s eagerly-awaited new album. The track follows up lead single,”Berzerk”,which has peaked at No 3 on Billboard 100.
Eminem is gearing up to release his ‘MMLP2’ album. Featuring guest appearances from Rihanna,Skylar Grey and Kendrick Lamar.