Actor Daggubati Venkatesh-starrer Telugu thriller “Drishyam”, an eponymous remake of a Malayalam blockbuster, has been passed with a U certificate by the Central Board of Film Certicification – and without cuts.
The film is slated to release Friday all over.
“We are thrilled as ‘Drishyam’ is cleared without any cuts. This is a wholesome family entertainer and we knew it will connect with each and everyone,” producer Suresh Babu said in a statement.
Directed by Sripriya Rajkumar, “Drishyam”, which also features Meena and Nadiya in important roles, is about a man’s struggle to protect his family.
The film, which has already been remade and released in Kannada as “Drishya”, is also set to be remade in Tamil as well with Kamal Haasan.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet