There are celebs. There are legends. There are icons.
And there are people who, when they join Twitter, make the hashtag ‘Welcome to Twitter’ trend.
Superstar Rajinikanth is now on Twitter, and the whole of the universe is welcoming him. Here are the 7 funniest tweets from the grand event.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Mathan Sankar (@MathanSank) May 5, 2014
So from now RT will be known as Rajinikanth’s Tweet? Welcome to twitter @superstarrajini :)
— Suno 1024 (@suno1024) May 5, 2014
— Neelam Punjabi (@_kneelam) May 5, 2014
— Pragdish Roy Kapoor (@PragdishRoy) May 5, 2014