Singer-fashion designer Victora Beckham admits that the couple treat each other equally at
home despite being famous in their respective professions.
Victoria, 39, said that her husband is the most wonderful human being she ever met, reported Us magazine.
“(David Beckham) is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He’s a fantastic father. He’s incredibly talented, a wonderful husband. I supported him for many years, and he’s proud of me. He supports me. We’re very equal at home,” she said.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Victoria even supported her husband when he decided to move to the US to play soccer for the LA Galaxy in 2007. The decision, however, turned out to be beneficial to both.
“Living in America for six years was the happiest I think I’ve ever been. Yeah, it was much more accepting for a woman to have a career, as well as a man. And I loved it.”