Filmmaker Sanjay Tripathi, who has bought the rights of the book “Escape To Nowhere” for a movie adaptation, says he is keen to cast southern superstar Mohanlal as one of the protagonists.
“I have bought the official right of this novel ‘Escape To Nowhere’ and I am busy scripting this film. I am keen on casting Mohanlal for this film. I feel he is apt for a role,” Tripathy told IANS.
“I will soon be approaching him for this film. I am just one film old, so I am taking each and every step very carefully,” he added.
The director made his debut with “Club 60”, which starred veteran actors like Farooque Sheikh, Sarika and Satish Shah.
“Escape To Nowhere”, by Amar Bhushan, is an espionage thriller on the disappearance of a RAW officer in 2005.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
Talking about the movie, Tripathy said: “It’s a semi-fiction drama and there are three protagonists in the film. So far, I am clear about casting Mohanlal in the film.”