Filmmaker Sanjay Tripathi, who has bought the rights of the book “Escape To Nowhere” for a movie adaptation, says he is keen to cast southern superstar Mohanlal as one of the protagonists.
“I have bought the official right of this novel ‘Escape To Nowhere’ and I am busy scripting this film. I am keen on casting Mohanlal for this film. I feel he is apt for a role,” Tripathy told IANS.
“I will soon be approaching him for this film. I am just one film old, so I am taking each and every step very carefully,” he added.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
The director made his debut with “Club 60”, which starred veteran actors like Farooque Sheikh, Sarika and Satish Shah.
“Escape To Nowhere”, by Amar Bhushan, is an espionage thriller on the disappearance of a RAW officer in 2005.
Talking about the movie, Tripathy said: “It’s a semi-fiction drama and there are three protagonists in the film. So far, I am clear about casting Mohanlal in the film.”