The yet-untitled Telugu remake of Hindi blockbuster “OMG: Oh My God!” went on floors on Monday (June 9). The film’s lead actors Daggubati Venkatesh, Pawan Kalyan and Shriya Saran participated in the launch.
“The film was officially launched today. A few scenes are also expected to be shot today featuring the lead actors,” a member from the film’s unit told IANS.
While Venkatesh will step into the shoes of Paresh Rawal from the original, Pawan Kalyan will reprise the role of lord Krishna, originally played by Akshay Kumar.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Actress Shriya Saran will be seen playing Venkatesh’s wife. The film is being jointly produced by Suresh Production and Pawan Kalyan along with his best friend Sharath Marar.