The yet-untitled Telugu remake of Hindi blockbuster “OMG: Oh My God!” went on floors on Monday (June 9). The film’s lead actors Daggubati Venkatesh, Pawan Kalyan and Shriya Saran participated in the launch.
“The film was officially launched today. A few scenes are also expected to be shot today featuring the lead actors,” a member from the film’s unit told IANS.
While Venkatesh will step into the shoes of Paresh Rawal from the original, Pawan Kalyan will reprise the role of lord Krishna, originally played by Akshay Kumar.
Actress Shriya Saran will be seen playing Venkatesh’s wife. The film is being jointly produced by Suresh Production and Pawan Kalyan along with his best friend Sharath Marar.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest