Telugu-Kannada bilingual “Bullet Rani” features actress Nisha Kothari in the role of a police officer, but the movie is not a spoof of Pawan Kalyan-starrer “Gabbar Singh”, says its director Suresh Goswami.
“I don’t mind if my film is called the female version of ‘Gabbar Singh’, but it’s definitely not a spoof. In fact, Nisha’s role is inspired by Pawan’s tough cop act in his film. We’ve only tried to portray a strong woman in a police officer’s role,” Goswami told IANS.
He is “confident” that “Bullet Rani” will give Nisha a much needed break from her image.
“Nisha is a talented actress. She’s been typecast in certain roles, and therefore, we haven’t seen the best of her. I’m confident that ‘Bullet Rani’ will present her in a different avatar and that’s going to win her laurels,” he said.
The film is currently in its final schedule of shooting.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review