Olympic-winning athlete Bruce Jenner has reportedly hired top criminal defense lawyer Blair Berk, following the last week’s fatal car accident he was involved in.
The 65-year-old star was involved in the four-car collision that occurred on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California. It left one person dead and rest, including Jenner, injured, reported TMZ.
- Caitlyn Jenner car crash victim sued
- Caitlyn Jenner to face manslaughter charge in Malibu crash?
- Caitlyn Jenner’s ESPYs win slammed by victim in fatal car
- Bruce Jenner sued for alleged wrongful death in collision
- It’s a devastating tragedy: Bruce Jenner on fatal car crash
- Kim Kardashian’s step-father Bruce Jenner involved in fatal US crash
Following the accident, Jenner willingly took multiple sobriety tests, including an on-site breathalyzer and a blood test at a hospital.
He seems to be fine now. Jenner issued a statement saying the accident was a devastating tragedy.