Bengali film actress Swastika Mukherjee was hospitalised after she fell on the floor during a late-night party.
Doctors at Apollo hospital did a surgery to remove some glass pieces from her arm. “There were some cut injuries. We don’t know how it happened. She is fine now and will be discharged soon,” said plastic surgeon Dr Kaushik Nandy.
Swastika’s sister Ajopa Mukherjee said she was partying when she fell down. “She got injuries on her head and hand. She was holding a glass, pieces of which got into her arm as she fell,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The incident however fuelled rumours in the film industry over whether the actress tried to commit suicide.
A divorcee, the 33-year-old is known for films like ‘Bye Bye Bangkok’, ‘Jaatishwar’ and ‘Mishawr Rawhoshyo’. She has also acted in the Hindi film ‘Mumbai Cutting’.