Southern actress Amala Paul married Tamil filmmaker Vijay here Thursday in a traditional south Indian style wedding. The occasion was graced by many members of the Tamil film fraternity.
While Amala was dressed in a red Kanjivaram sari, Vijay was draped in a sparkling white dhoti and shirt.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The couple will host a grand reception Thursday evening, for which Amala will be seen in designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s creation. She will be decorated with jewels from Amrapali and Joy Lukas.
Industry members who attended the wedding and blessed the couple included Mani Ratnam, Jagapathi Babu, Vikram, Arya, Bala, Jeyam Raja, Abbas, Krish, Sangeetha Krish and Samuthirakani.
Vijay and Amala recently got engaged in Kerala in a church. They fell in love on sets of Tamil film “Deiva Thirumagal” and have been dating for nearly three years.