Southern actress Amala Paul married Tamil filmmaker Vijay here Thursday in a traditional south Indian style wedding. The occasion was graced by many members of the Tamil film fraternity.
While Amala was dressed in a red Kanjivaram sari, Vijay was draped in a sparkling white dhoti and shirt.
The couple will host a grand reception Thursday evening, for which Amala will be seen in designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee’s creation. She will be decorated with jewels from Amrapali and Joy Lukas.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Industry members who attended the wedding and blessed the couple included Mani Ratnam, Jagapathi Babu, Vikram, Arya, Bala, Jeyam Raja, Abbas, Krish, Sangeetha Krish and Samuthirakani.
Vijay and Amala recently got engaged in Kerala in a church. They fell in love on sets of Tamil film “Deiva Thirumagal” and have been dating for nearly three years.