Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai will arrive with her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan at the ongoing 66th Cannes Film Festival today (May 17).
Aishwarya Rai’s father-in-law and megastar Amitabh Bachchan,who threw open the prestigious Cannes festival on May 15,said he is waiting for his bahurani and bitiya them to arrive at the festival.
“Media tomorrow,and then wait for the bahurani to arrive with bitiya,meet them and get on plane back to London and then home!!,” he posted on Twitter.
Aishwarya Rai was spotted leaving for Cannes with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai.
Aishwarya is the guest of honour at a special evening celebrating 100 years of Indian cinema on Sunday (May 19) and will then walk the red carpet on May 20.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Aishwarya Rai has been a regular at the Cannes film festival since 2002. This is her 12th appearance at the prestigious film festival. She made her first appearance at the Cannes for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas.
Aishwarya’s dresses at the Cannes have always been under the scanner and reports suggest that the former Miss World could opt for a sari this year.
Not concerned about the fashion critics,a bold Aishwarya Rai showed off her plus size figure in a blue Elie Saab last year.
Now all eyes will be on Aishwarya Rai as the Cannes veteran returns to the red carpet.