Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai will arrive with her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan at the ongoing 66th Cannes Film Festival today (May 17).
Aishwarya Rai’s father-in-law and megastar Amitabh Bachchan,who threw open the prestigious Cannes festival on May 15,said he is waiting for his bahurani and bitiya them to arrive at the festival.
“Media tomorrow,and then wait for the bahurani to arrive with bitiya,meet them and get on plane back to London and then home!!,” he posted on Twitter.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
Aishwarya Rai was spotted leaving for Cannes with her daughter Aaradhya and mother Brinda Rai.
Aishwarya is the guest of honour at a special evening celebrating 100 years of Indian cinema on Sunday (May 19) and will then walk the red carpet on May 20.
Aishwarya Rai has been a regular at the Cannes film festival since 2002. This is her 12th appearance at the prestigious film festival. She made her first appearance at the Cannes for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas.
Aishwarya’s dresses at the Cannes have always been under the scanner and reports suggest that the former Miss World could opt for a sari this year.
Not concerned about the fashion critics,a bold Aishwarya Rai showed off her plus size figure in a blue Elie Saab last year.
Now all eyes will be on Aishwarya Rai as the Cannes veteran returns to the red carpet.