Amitabh Bachchan was joined by his wife Jaya Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aishwarya, who has worked with Rajinikanth in blockbuster ‘Robot’, was also seen with her mother Brinda Rai at the event. However, film’s lead actress Deepika Padukone did a no show at the event.
Big B has earlier tweeted, “Launching first look of dear family friend, colleague and admirer of Rajnikanth, tonight, of his film Kochdiiyaan’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Earlier, Shah Rukh Khan had launched the music for the film in Chennai, where he was accompanied by the film’s lead actress Deepika Padukone and other celebs.
The film’s director and Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya initially wanted Amitabh Bachchan to the launch the film’s music however due to other commitments Big B could not make it.
Meanwhile, Amitabh Bachchan is busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ and is also shooting for the television serial.