Filmmaker Aanand L Rai’s upcoming film Nimmo will be screened at the 47th International Film Festival (IFFI) in Goa. Rai is glad that his upcoming project has made it to the list of seven projects selected for the tenth edition of Film Bazaar to be held on the sidelines of IFFI.
Out of a total number of 58 entries received this year, Nimmo has been the chosen along with Bombay Rose directed by Gitanjali Rao (Hindi), In The Shadows directed by Dipesh Jain(Hindi/English), Once Again directed by Kanwal Sethi (Hindi), The Bioscopewala directed by Deb Medhekar (Hindi/Bengali/English/Dari) and others.
“Nimmo is a kind of cinema which my production house will try to do one every year. Need to feed our audience at regular intervals with rooted original stories and real India,” Rai said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Set in Jabalpur, “Nimmo” revolves around a nine year-old boy who is in love with a girl twice his age. The movie is directed by Rahul Shanklya. Filmmaker Aanand L Rai has signed Anurag Kashyap for two films under his Colour Yellow Productions. While not much known at this stage, sources reveal that two met and are discussing scripts that interest them.
Kashyap’s last directorial venture Raman Raghav 2.0 featuring Nawazuddin Siddqui and Vicky Kaushal garnered positive response. Rai is busy working on his next film that will have Shah Rukh Khan in the lead.