- IPL 2018 Final Highlights CSK vs SRH As it happened: Shane Watson hundred wins third IPL title for CSK
- Jawaharlal Nehru death anniversary Highlights: Pranab Mukherjee lauds India's first PM for his contribution to democracy
- IPL 2018 Final social media highlights: CSK wins IPL for the THIRD time; Twitterati jump out of joy
Singer Demi Lovato has returned to the social media after quitting for a little more than 24 hours.
The 23-year-old “Stone Cold” singer had decided to leave Twitter and Instagram after she was trolled by the fans of pop diva Mariah Carey, whom she criticized for “dissing people”.
However, 24 hours later, the songtress was back in action and promised to have no filter on her future posts this time around.
- Twinkle Khanna gets trolled for sharing photo of Akshay Kumar’s ‘Rustom’ naval costume auction
- March for Our Lives rally: Movie stars, singers, TV celebs lend support
- Demi Lovato cancels North Carolina gigs in support of LGBT group
- Demi Lovato falls on stage
- Demi Lovato dismisses latest engagement speculation
- Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato put feud rumours to rest
“I’m back. And I’m coming back more honest than ever,” she wrote before tweeting smiling face emoji with sunglasses and a mischievous face with devil horns in another message.
“I love my Lovatics too much… To leave them over some lame haters.. What was I thinking?!” she added.
Fan furore began when Lovato commented on an Instagram meme comparing Carey to Ariana Grande, with the caption, “When you order it online vs when it arrives”, which suggested the user felt Grande cannot match up to Carey.