Farhan Akhtar, who is teaming up with Zoya for her third film after ‘Luck By Chance’ and ‘Zindagi Naa Milegi Dobaara’, says his sister is really good at what she does.
The 40-year-old actor, fresh off from the success of marital comedy ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, is in the triple role of producer, actor and dialogue writer.
“I have started working on Zoya’s next, which is starting in May. I have also written the dialogues for it so all my energies are focused on it as I am in the film and also producing and writing dialogues for it. I think it will release probably in June next year,” Farhan told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The 40-year-old director-writer-actor has appeared in all the three films directed by Zoya.
“I feel she is really good at what she does. Everyone has a great deal of comfort in working with her and feel the same,” said Farhan when asked about their working equation.
In his last release Farhan starred opposite Vidya Balan and the actor is really happy that the film was a fun ride for the audience. “We maintained from the start that it would be fun for people who are married or in a relationship to watch the film together. It’s poking fun and seeing the lighter side of many things that a couple goes through. It is about not taking things seriously. I am glad they enjoyed the story and connected,” said Farhan.
It was the first comedy for Farhan but he says he is open to exploring different genres as an actor.
“It’s difficult to plan this. As an actor and director experiencing something new is interesting and it’s very nice and healthy place to create for yourself.”