Farhan Akhtar, who is teaming up with Zoya for her third film after ‘Luck By Chance’ and ‘Zindagi Naa Milegi Dobaara’, says his sister is really good at what she does.
The 40-year-old actor, fresh off from the success of marital comedy ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’, is in the triple role of producer, actor and dialogue writer.
“I have started working on Zoya’s next, which is starting in May. I have also written the dialogues for it so all my energies are focused on it as I am in the film and also producing and writing dialogues for it. I think it will release probably in June next year,” Farhan told PTI.
The 40-year-old director-writer-actor has appeared in all the three films directed by Zoya.
“I feel she is really good at what she does. Everyone has a great deal of comfort in working with her and feel the same,” said Farhan when asked about their working equation.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In his last release Farhan starred opposite Vidya Balan and the actor is really happy that the film was a fun ride for the audience. “We maintained from the start that it would be fun for people who are married or in a relationship to watch the film together. It’s poking fun and seeing the lighter side of many things that a couple goes through. It is about not taking things seriously. I am glad they enjoyed the story and connected,” said Farhan.
It was the first comedy for Farhan but he says he is open to exploring different genres as an actor.
“It’s difficult to plan this. As an actor and director experiencing something new is interesting and it’s very nice and healthy place to create for yourself.”