Filmmaker Zoya Akhtar’s film starring Bollywood’s most in-demand actors – Ranveer Singh, Farhan Akhtar, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma – now has a title, ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
Zoya’s brother and actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar tweeted, “Zoya’s film now has a title… ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ and it will release on June 5th 2015. Shine On!!”
The ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara’ maker has managed a difficult feat by bringing together the star cast where the ‘Gunday’ pair Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra will play siblings, in the film about a imbalanced Punjabi family.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Though, according to reports, Zoya Akhtar initialy wanted real life cousins Ranbir and Kareena Kapoor.
This would also be Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh’s first film post their break up.
The film also stars Anil Kapoor and is slated to go on floors from May this year. Accoring to reports, Zoya Akhtar is also in talks with dancing diva Madhuri Dixit and actress Tabu to play a role opposite Anil Kapoor in the film.