Zoya Akhtar has a change of address these days. The ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ director has been spending most of her time in the editing studio of her upcoming movie ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
It’s heard that she has been editing for 14 -16 hours at a stretch and the studio has become her second home.
- Ranveer Singh: I share a close bond with Zoya Akhtar
- Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh go de-glam for Zoya Akhtar’s Gully Boy. See photos from sets
- Zoya Akhtar hasn’t made any ‘women-centric’ films but women certainly have the best roles in her movies
- Zoya Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani discuss film making with students from Stanford
- ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ trailer to be out on April 15
- Zoya’s next titled Dil Dhadakne Do
‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ is a story which revolves around a dysfunctional Punjabi family who are on a cruise trip. The film has an eclectic cast starring Anil Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma and Shefali Shah. And after an extensive shoot across the Mediterranean, Zoya has been going through the footage and sitting with editors for the same.
‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ is slated to release on June 5 and the promotional activity for it will start soon.