Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ completes three years today (July 15). The film starring Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Aktar, Abhay Deol, Kalki Koechlin and Katrina Kaif was received well by the audiences with only a few darker shades.
As the cast and crew of the film get nostalgic about the film, here’s a look at 5 things that the film actually taught us.
1. Never show a ring meant for your mom to your girlfriend.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film would not have taken off if Kalki Koechlin hadn’t confused the ring meant for her boyfriend’s (played by Abhay Deol) mom to be hers. And off course if only he had the courage to tell her the truth. The truth behind the first scene of the film, revealed towards the climax was one of the most hilarious parts of the film and warns us the against the complications of intentions misunderstood!
2. Do not crash on your fiance’s bachelor’s trip
Chudail alert! Yes, you may not hear your fiance’s friends say it aloud but that’s what they probably want to scream at the top of their lungs the moment you crash land at his bachelor’s trip. Trust your man and let him be with the boys for a while!
3. So what if you can’t swim, you can always drown
The best things in life will cross your way when least expected. For a guy with hydrophobia it happened during a scuba diving experience. As was summed up beautifully by Javed Akhtar’s poem recited by his son Farhan Akhtar right after the scene.
4. When you are completely into your work – ‘Tum mentally the sick ho chuke ho’
Who can forget the workaholic Hrithik Roshan getting a piece of his friend’s mind when gets a work call in the beautiful Spain. Indeed, once in a while you must give yourself a break and enjoy the finer details of life, which get easily missed in the superfast pace of life.
5. Friendship may have its ups and downs but will always win in the end
Clearly all was not well between Hrithik and Farhan as the movie began, the cause of which unfolds only after sometime, but when Abhay Deol needed them together by his side – they sorted out their differences. A strong bond of friendship is therefore to be nurtured!