Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, who has launched the spring summer 2015 line of a ladies fashion accessories brand, agrees that a person’s dressing reflects one’s personality. She suggests a complete look, taking care of even the handbag that you carry.
“I feel a lot can be said from your dressing, and a nice accessory such as a good handbag always completes the look. The new collection depicts the light colours, apt for the summer and is very fashionable,” Alia said in a statement.
- Happy Birthday, Alia Bhatt: 8 times the actor looked like a true Indian beauty in traditional wear
- Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma give us ethnic fashion goals in Anita Dongre outfits
- Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt ace travel style with this style trick; see pics
- Alia Bhatt shows us how to style for a Rajasthani wedding
- Alia Bhatt and Malaika Arora’s ‘too-cool-for-school looks’ are basically one of us on a lazy day
- Alia Bhatt’s red hot OOTN is a stunner, reminds us of a modern-day ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
The “Student Of The Year” star has also shot for an advertisemnt for the brand in Europe. She is seen walking the streets, presenting the new spring summer collection, which displays an array of light pastel appealing shades of blush, beige, ochre, coral, fuschia tailored on satchels, totes, hobos and sling handbags.
Giving out her styling tip, Alia added: “A little skirt, a white tee, and some neon shoes and a tote, it’s perfect.”