Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will collaborate with Bollywood actresses Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri for his upcoming album after shooting with ‘Dabangg’ star Sonakshi Sinha.
“I have known these actresses for long and they are cool. They have no hang-ups. Sonakshi, Jacqueline and Nargis are very much aware of what they are doing,” Honey told reporters here.
The composer’s song with Sonakshi has been in news for the actress’s modern look and Honey can’t stop raving about her.
“She is a great friend and it was fun working with her. We shot for nine days in Los Angeles. It’s actually not a music video, it is a 10-minute short film,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The rapper is happy to have worked with the big names in the industry.
“I always wanted to work with these people, who value good music,” he said.