Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh will collaborate with Bollywood actresses Jacqueline Fernandez and Nargis Fakhri for his upcoming album after shooting with ‘Dabangg’ star Sonakshi Sinha.
The 31-year-old singer, who has worked with megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, is now excited to shoot with Jacqueline and Nargis.
“I have known these actresses for long and they are cool. They have no hang-ups. Sonakshi, Jacqueline and Nargis are very much aware of what they are doing,” Honey told reporters here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The composer’s song with Sonakshi has been in news for the actress’s modern look and Honey can’t stop raving about her.
“She is a great friend and it was fun working with her. We shot for nine days in Los Angeles. It’s actually not a music video, it is a 10-minute short film,” he said.
The rapper is happy to have worked with the big names in the industry.
“I always wanted to work with these people, who value good music,” he said.