Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh has become a phenomenon in Bollywood, and he is all set to sing in Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted, “Yo Yo Honey Singh in the house for a song for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ .. cool and swag and urban … whatever the lingo meant ..!”
So far Honey Singh has given tracks in films like ‘Cocktail’, ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Boss’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and ‘Yaariyaan’. Honey Singh’s songs have been pictured on actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Arshad Warsi. And now the megastar would be seen rapping in the film.
The rapper has also been signed for at track in ‘Ragini MMS 2’ which will feature adult star Sunny Leone.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Bachchan as the friendly ghost.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review