Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who shared screen space with Bollywood’s late centurian Zohra Sehgal in multiple movies, says he’s yet to meet a “naughtier young girl”.
“A journey of million miles overloaded with smiles. Even at a 100 plus I have yet to meet a naughtier young girl…..will miss you Zohra,” SRK, who worked with the vivacious grand old lady in ‘Dil Se…’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’, ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’ and ‘Veer-Zaara’, tweeted Friday.
Zohra breathed her last in New Delhi Thursday following a cardiac arrest. She was 102.
The theatre and cinema performer was cremated Friday in the presence of her near and dear ones.
The news of her death left many in the film fraternity emotional and reminiscent of her infectious smile, her charm, wit and living-life-to-the-fullest attitude.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Actress Dolly Ahluwalia tweeted: “RIP Zohra Seghal ji! Will miss you & you will always be with us with your everlasting SMILE & HUMOUR”.