Production banner Yash Raj Films is collaborating with online game portal 99Games for an official game for superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming film “Fan”.
Titled “FAN: The Game”, the game revolves around the journey of an ardent fan and the challenges he encounters in trying to meet the superstar he idolises.
In the game, fans can connect with Shah Rukh Khan at his residence Mannat, in a film studio, in a cinema hall or at a mall and prove their love for the superstar.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“We are very thrilled to launch our product “FAN: The Game” in partnership with 99Games. We believe that the gamers will really enjoy the gameplay that boasts of multiple levels and offers the opportunity to collect exciting gratifications,” Manan Mehta, vice-president of marketing and merchandise at Yash Raj Films, said in a statement.
Talking about the game and his association with Yash Raj Films, Rohith Bhat, chief executive officer of 99Games, said: “The game will have avenues for players to connect with the superstar and a chance to come face-to-face with their idol in real life.”
“Fan”, which also stars Waluscha De Sousa, Illeana D’Cruz and Shriya Pilgaonkar among others, is slated to release this year.