Actress Nicole Kidman starrer biopic ‘Grace of Monaco’, which is co-produced by Yash Raj Films, is all set to open the 67th Cannes Film Festival on May 14.
According to the Cannes Film Festival official website, the world preview of the film will happen on May 14, 2014, in the Official Selection category, Out of Competition.
Helmed by French filmmaker Olivier Dahan, the biopic is based on the life of American actress and Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
It is produced by Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Uday Chopra and Arash Amel, who also wrote the screenplay.
The film revolves on a period in the life of Kelly (played by Kidman), who became the Princess Grace of Monaco after marring Prince Rainier III in 1956.