Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri recently offered ‘Hate Story 2’ to the audience and he is now set to direct a musical love story titled ‘Junoniyat’ with Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam.
“I am all set to direct my next film which is a musical love story. Please don’t slot this film in the rom-com genre. It’s a proper love story,” Agnihotri told IANS.
“It’s a very unusual film which will go on floors by mid of November. Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam will play the lead roles in the film,” he said.
It will be produced by T-Series.
While he is excited about the love story, there are reports that his other project “Freedom” has been shelved.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When asked, he said: “I can’t say it’s shelved. The producers have sold the film to someone else. I can’t give so much time to a film, so I am making my next one.”