Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri recently offered ‘Hate Story 2’ to the audience and he is now set to direct a musical love story titled ‘Junoniyat’ with Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam.
“I am all set to direct my next film which is a musical love story. Please don’t slot this film in the rom-com genre. It’s a proper love story,” Agnihotri told IANS.
“It’s a very unusual film which will go on floors by mid of November. Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam will play the lead roles in the film,” he said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It will be produced by T-Series.
While he is excited about the love story, there are reports that his other project “Freedom” has been shelved.
When asked, he said: “I can’t say it’s shelved. The producers have sold the film to someone else. I can’t give so much time to a film, so I am making my next one.”