Yami Gautam, who is currently shooting in Patiala for her upcoming movie opposite Pulkit Samrat, was visited on the sets by a fan who brought a sketch of the actress that he had made and gifted it to her.
The fan told Yami that she has one of the prettiest smiles in the industry and expressed how he loved her latest movie ‘Badlapur’ opposite Varun Dhawan.
The pretty actress was deeply humbled and delighted at this sweet gesture and accepted the gift.
- Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: Hrithik Roshan sends love; here's how the Kaabil actor is celebrating
- Yami Gautam's experimental outfit gets a thumbs up from us
- Yami Gautam wants to do a costume drama or a dance-based movie
- Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra and Yami Gautam's ethnic looks are pure festive fashion goals
- Yami Gautam writes on 'matter surrounding two of the biggest stars' and we know it is Kangana Ranaut, Hrithik Roshan
- Yami Gautam's post on Kaabil leaves Hrithik Roshan teary-eyed
Yami shares, “It was a beautifully made sketch and a really endearing gesture. I feel blessed for all the love. These gestures from people who love and support me, only make me smile and make me want to better what I bring on table for them.”
Yami Gautam will next be seen in TSeries’ ‘Sanam Re’, set to release in 2016.