Bollywood actress Rakul Preet Singh, who made her debut with the musical hit ‘Yaariyan’, was robbed while on vacation in Bangkok.
Rakul said that two robbers made away with her valuable possessions.
Rakul said, “The incident happened when I was travelling in a tuk tuk with my friends. When we stopped at a traffic signal, two robbers came on a bike and snatched my bag away, which was worth almost one lakh rupees. The other things that the robbers got away with included my camera, two mobile phones, Rs. 60,000 (in cash), my debit and credit cards and most importantly my green card.”
Wasting no time, Rakul immediately filed a complaint at the local police station in Bangkok.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review