Bollywood actress Rakul Preet Singh, who made her debut with the musical hit ‘Yaariyan’, was robbed while on vacation in Bangkok.
Rakul said that two robbers made away with her valuable possessions.
Rakul said, “The incident happened when I was travelling in a tuk tuk with my friends. When we stopped at a traffic signal, two robbers came on a bike and snatched my bag away, which was worth almost one lakh rupees. The other things that the robbers got away with included my camera, two mobile phones, Rs. 60,000 (in cash), my debit and credit cards and most importantly my green card.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Wasting no time, Rakul immediately filed a complaint at the local police station in Bangkok.