Rakul Preet who made her big screen debut earlier this year with Yaariyan was detained at the Delhi airport. Apparently the actress was travelling to Mumbai and while going through the security check at the Delhi airport, a suspicious metallic object was found in her bag. On scrutiny the said object turned out to be a bullet, owing to which she was asked to step aside. Rakul was later detained for carrying a bullet in her bag by the CISF and was questioned for hours about the bullet.
Later on closer examination, the 8mm bullet that is not available in India turned out to be a dummy that was used on sets of Rakul’s south film shoot eight months earlier. Post this discovery Rakul was released by the police.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations