Actress Yaami Gautam says she wants to be careful while choosing films so that she does not let down her audience.
Yaami is now doing ‘Total Siyapaa’ after her first film ‘Vicky Donor’.
“It’s not really fair to say I am choosy. I think I am a newcomer and of course after getting such good response for the first film,it’s very natural that you want to be more careful. As an actor I don’t want to do something which I have already done before,” Yaami said.
“I do not want to do a role which is similar to the previous one or the concept and the genre. That is why I took time and I am glad this offer came. It justified the time that I have taken to sign my second film,” she said.
In her previous film,the actress was seen falling in love with a boy from a different caste. In ‘Total Siyapaa’ too she plays a Punjabi girl,who falls in love with a Pakistani boy,played by Ali Zafar.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“This time I have progressed,have crossed the border. The story is completely different,you can’t compare this with my first film. The character of Asha Singh which I play is different,it’s a story based in London,and it’s a love story between a Pakistani boy and an Indian girl,” she said.
Yaami thinks the script is the hero of the film.
“You can never predict a hit or a flop but it’s about what you are happy doing as an actor. Every actor comes with his or her own mindset,” she said.
On the competition in the film industry,she said,”There is competition,I am definitely aware of it,but if I work with pressure and shape my career according to others,that is not me. I am not from the industry,I come from another town and for me reaching here,I am very happy. When I go out and I see the genuine appreciation from the people,that’s a big thing for me.”